Friday, October 1, 2010

Great Idea: Bulletin Board Frames Wall, by Shannon Staker


I've been searching for the perfect way to display all of my kids' art for a long time! My oldest has a desk FULL of her creations....and of course, needs to keep them all! ;)

Well I think I've found the perfect solution! Bulletin Board Frames! I've seen other ideas that were similar...like hanging frames with clips to hang art inside or mounting 'frames' on the fridge or using a curtain rod with clips to hang art from...but none of them really seemed to fit the bill for my family, or my style! Until today!!

These were made by Shannon Staker, of Shannon Makes Stuff. She also has a couple of Etsy shops, where she sells her crafty creations, and some of the cutest vinyl products I've seen!

Here is her before picture:


Here is her after picture:


I know. It totally rocks!

For her complete blog post about the project, and to find out where she got that great cork board, click here.

We have nothing hanging in the upstairs hallway or stairwell of our home right now, and suddenly I can see a complete kid gallery!!! I'm so excited...now I need to start collecting frames (too bad I just gave a bunch away!)...and get some of that great corkboard!

Also, if you get a chance, go check out Shannon's, Use Your Crap Challenge!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic