Friday, December 9, 2011

Feature Friday: Oh My GOODKNITS!


This week I'm featuring one of my favorite crafty ladies...Lisa Gutierrez from Goodknits!!!
Here's a little bit about her, in her own words:

"I am Lisa, mama to two boys. Nathan is 6 going on 16. He’s smart, sassy, defiant, and loud. He’s also very funny and shy around new people. Andrew is my baby, born May 2008 on a sidewalk. He is responsible for the most amazing day of my life, thus far. He’s squishy, talkative, and has the most amazing cheeks. Keeping me sane is Jason, daddy extraordinaire.
While I love to knit, I also crochet, sew, cross-stitch/embroider, and dabble in the paper crafts (card making, stamping, etc). I’m pretty much a grandma trapped in a 20-something year old body. I prefer making gifts over buying them. Cheap? Maybe. But if you saw the price of good wool, you’d think twice.
Wool is my yarn-fiber of choice. My craft table looks like a craft bomb exploded overhead, and the floor underneath looks like it took the brunt of the disaster. I’m going to try to be more organized and neat, but it’s kind of hard when you have too little (or too much) space and two boys vying for your attention.
I love love love taking photos. Like, really love. Here are a few of my family-favorites. Check out my flickr stream for more. Add me as a contact! Let’s be friends."


Lisa is SUPER talented!  She crafts, crochets, knits, does cool photo stuff, and is also a great mommy!

She has a cute Etsy Shop, chock-full of yummy knit and crochet goodies...
Nell 01 - Knit Slouchy Hat
Custom Doily Blanket
Dory 06 - Crochet Shawlette in Watermelon
...and she just published this awesome pattern book, Lace Love, (available in her shop as a printed book!)...
Lace Love
She shares great printables and patterns on her Blog, too....
Christmas Cross-Stitched Signs
Simple Statement Ornaments
Mary Jane Slippers
(I have the honor of being one of her sponsors this month!)

Take some time to go get to know Lisa...Check out her BLOG, ETSY SHOP, and be sure to follow her on PINTEREST, TWITTER and FACEBOOK, too!  You won't be sorry you did!