Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I love Christmastime.  I love the smell of cinnamon and pine boughs.  I love the peppermint candies and Christmas lights.  I love Christmas carols and giving gifts.

But most especially I love the reason we celebrate.  I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to celebrate the birth of our Savior at this time of year.  My heart is so full of the blessings that I have been given, and for the gift of the Atonement, from my Savior.



I love these new Bible videos that have been made by The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-Day Saints. They depict passages taken from the life of Christ from the Bible.  They are sweet, simple, and heartfelt.

I hope you'll take a moment to watch this beautiful depiction of the very first Christmas.





Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!